BRIEF ABOUT US

We Look Forward To Help You Build A Profitable Business To Make A better Life!.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Learn How To Become Endowed Now, I Mean Now!!!.

               Looking at that topic, you will be wondering it's somehow strange teaching people on how to become rich.
Well i'll like to tell you it is real. It is real because it's been discovered by me and i have used it and works alot for me.
    Due to my observation, I learnt that most people, that almost 68% of people in this planet are poor/unwealthy, why?.
 It is because they don't know what to do, and if they know what to do, they don't have the person to lead them through.
This what makes me seat back, and think of creating an E-BOOK/MANUAL to people, in other for them to stop suffering and be the king/boss of their own, so that they will stop been controlled by people but start control people themselves.

Moreso, This E-BOOK/MANUAL is all about how one can make it in life.
It's all about  What Riches Is , and Steps To Take Before Becoming Rich/Wealthy.
Well All i believe is that everyone will like to make it in life, since no one come to the world to be a slave.
Moreso, I also believe everyone will like to be the president of his own, home, street, local goverment, state, nation and even if possible of the world.
And you can be this if you have what we are talking about, which is money. So what are you still waiting for?.

To learn more about this, simply grap your own copy of ''HOW TO BECOME RICH/FULLY ENDOWED'' at
''ABBEY TEE INTERNATIONAL ENTERPRISES, Inc.''.


NOTE:

I'm so tired of selling, so i'm in need of Just 4 people/persons to attend to. What are you still waiting for!. Order now, I mean now !!!.

To Order:


Simply Pay the sum of N1,500 To The Bank Listed Below:

Account Name: TAIWO ABIODUN IFEOLUWA
Eco Bank: 0064639157



Send a scan copy of your deposit slip including your email to abbeyteeevergreen@hotmail.co.uk and abbeytee30century@yahoo.com  for confirmation.
Your package will be sent to your email instantly after payment confirmation and also when been notified.



OR



Pay via Liberty Reserve

Pay $16 to: U2244514  (ABBEY TEE ENTERPRISES)
After payment, send your Name, Email, Liberty Reserve Number and Batch Number to abbeyteeevergreen@hotmail.co.uk and/or abbeytee30century@yahoo.com  for confirmation.
Your package will be sent to your email instantly after payment confirmation and also when been notified.


OR


 Pay Via Western Union

Pay $16 through WESTERN UNION using your personal data.
Send your payment Information to abbeyteeevergreen@hotmail.co.uk and/or abbeytee30century@yahoo.com for confirmation.
Your package will be sent to your email instantly after payment confirmation and also when been notified.


REMEMBER:

                    I'm so tired of selling as i've once said, so i'm in need of Just 4 people/persons to attend to.
So Hurry now and place your order, I mean now !!!.

I will like See you at the top! Near the sky

Stay Blessed!.

ABIODUN TAIWO
CEO, Abbey Tee International Enterprises, Inc.
PUBLISHER, Abbey Tee Biz Magazine
E-mail:   abbeyteeevergreen@hotmail.co.uk, abbeytee30century@yahoo.com

Twitter:-  @iam_abbeytee  

No comments:

Post a Comment